"I have never heard anything as profoundly full, vibrant, accurate, punchy and clear as this stack. That includes decades of steady playing through a multitude of amps and cabinets, including hallowed rigs like full SVT. Just want to let you guys know you’ve created a masterpiece of gear here!” —Marc Tramonte
Like no other 2x10! Isolated 3-Way engineering takes punch and clarity to a new level of Studio Tone Live!
Two 10” custom die-cast aluminum neodymium woofers
One 6” mid-range driver
Two soft textile dome neo tweeters w/circuit-breaker protection
Two Speakon/1/4" combo jacks and removable 2.5” pop-in casters
Freq. Re. & SPL: 53 Hz - 18 kHz (50 Hz@-6db) 103 dB SPL
Dimensions: 19 1/5”H x 24 ¾”W x 18 ¼”D —Weight: 45 lbs.
Power Rating: 500 watts RMS. Available in 4 Ω or 8 Ω, at no extra charge
"Powered" version adds these amp specs:
* Two extremely high-end amps delivering 700 Watts of DSP Power
* Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ω
* Damping factor > 1000 @ 100 Hz
* THD+N < 0,005 % from 0,1W to full power
* S/N ratio > 100 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Interface panel with input volume potentiometer, double XLR for mono input and link-out or stereo input operation, four LED for Limit, Clip, Signal and Ready signaling and a push button to select the 4 DSP presets.
Amplifier-Ready Adapter Option (comes with internally mounted cross-over and passive jacks installed) Ready to install powered-cabinet amp if you decide to add one in the future. Keep your options open!
To add notes or special Instructions click “Add to Cart” then “Go to Cart”. Notes are not accessible with “Buy it Now”
Isolated 3 & 4-Way Engineering delivers true "Studio Tone Live"
Super Lightweight, they replace cabinets twice their size.
Durability is provided by our hard "ProGuard" coating so they'll always look great!