“Your cabs sound f#+king amazing! The Supremo is cutting like a knife through butter! Bravo gentlemen!” Luke Davies “OF LIMBO”
The Ultimate Cabinet Solution for FRFR Modeling Guitar Preamps!
Exclusive Isolated 4-Way engineering for Studio Tone Live!
Available in "Self-Powered" or "Passive"
One - 15” custom die-cast aluminum neodymium subwoofer
One - 12” custom die-cast aluminum neodymium mid-woofer
One - 6” mid-range driver
Two - soft textile dome neo tweeters w/ circuit breaker protection
Two - Speakons/1/4” Combo Jacks & Removable 2.5” Pop-in Casters
Freq. Re. & SPL: 35 Hz - 18 kHz (29 Hz@-6db) 103 dB SPL
Dimensions: 33 1/8 H x 29 ¾ W x 15 ¾ D - Weight: 64 lbs.
Power Rating: 800 watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
"Powered" version adds these amp specs:
* Four extremely high-end amps delivering 1400 Watts of DSP Power
* Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ω
* Damping factor > 1000 @ 100 Hz
* THD+N < 0,005 % from 0,1W to full power
* S/N ratio > 100 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Interface panel with input volume potentiometer, double XLR for mono input and link out or stereo input operation, four LED for Limit, Clip, Signal and Ready signaling and a push button to select the 4 DSP presets.
"Amplifier-Ready Adapter" Option (comes with internally mounted cross-over and passive jacks installed) Ready to install powered-cabinet amp if you decide to add one in the future. Keep your options open!
To add notes or special Instructions click “Add to Cart” then “Go to Cart”. Notes are not accessible with “Buy it Now”
"The "Supremo" cabinet is exactly what the AxeFx has been missing. Punchy, smooth and it is like the actual sounds that an AxeFx is putting out. Shimmering cleans or in your face Rock. Everybody needs one!" Marc Rubin
Isolated 3 & 4-Way Engineering delivers true "Studio Tone Live"
Super Lightweight, they replace cabinets twice their size.
Durability is provided by our hard "ProGuard" coating so they'll always look great!